Wednesday, October 11, 2006

we were so bored














This was taken months ago. I was just too shy to post them up. Now i'm fucking bored and have nothing to do... Tada... Dumb cute pics for you to laugh at.

We were at 1u and saw many many "seafood" people walking around. Then decided to pose like them. Obviously i failed. I know... Michelle said my eyes weren't big enough. Well that's because this is the max i can go. Haha! There are still many more but 2 is enough.
Kelvin's bunny teeth really make me wanna pinch his cheeks! So CUTE!
Last Sunday, I had buffet lunch at Hotel Regent. The food was scrummy. Ate alot! =) Salmon lovers out there will definately love to come because they serve really fresh raw salmon with thickness of 1 cm. Daddy ate alot alot of salmon. I dislike them so i ate 1.
Finally i spent only RM 200 and bought myself a pair of jeans and denim skirt that fits me. Yip-yip Hooray!! I kept going in and out from Miss Selfridge fitting room (sale girl was tired entertaining me). I did the same the next day to confirrrrrm my choiceeeeeeee. Kelv was like "This jeans is better, bla bla bla. This one is Hahaha!! This colour is bla bla". Thank you helping me!*hugs* If you know me, you'll know how i shop. Either i'm impulsive or i take my bloody sweet time thinking. And thinking for months. Honestly, before this i don't own a jeans that fits me well. My DKNY jeans is getting looser; P&Co jeans heads south once the belt is unleash...*drums*; Miss Selfridge skinny jeans getting loser; Guess jeans, too tight till it'll definately cut my lower limb circulation back to my brain; the rest of the ciplak brands, the length are too short.*sigh* So practically i'm surviving with the highlighted above pairs of jeans. It really sucks especially all my minis are loose. I'm going to send them to the tailor! I need a tailor....~!!
Sue-li and Shaleeni's birthday is coming... Present hunting = Cha ching$$$!
I'm of to do research on lighting design.
Current download: Bjork (i suddenly miss her and her weird dressing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home