Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Congrats Michelle & Edward.

24th September 2006


Attended Michelle's wedding at Hotel Renaissance. It was an enjoyable night because i finally met up with Lorainne after months of planning to meet up for a drink. Timing was just not right all the time. Michelle is a family friend of mine, my brother's godsister and my pet sister. She pop the question when i was in primary and was so blur with the pet sis thg. Gosh. Since you ppl out there love pet sister/brother relationships. There...I have a pet sis name Michelle!! So cool! So cool! *roll eyes* Or should i say, "she used to be my pet sister."? ** common sentence i get frm friends.

Now that i'm 20 and she's 25 i think. We don't need that shit.

So my childhood gang gathering.
Melissa, Lorainne and I used to have so much fun. Played barbie dolls, swim, argue, hide & seeks, ghost house, bathing together, go on family vacations together and etc etc. those were the days. I remembered i was the smallest, thinest, shortest, weakest among all. These 2 bitches are like my bodyguard/big sis. But 1 thing for sure, i'm good at punching kids face if you really offend me and my courage gathers.


Incident 1 : Boxed a small girl in Lutheran Church, PJ (Michelle & Mel's church)

I was about 8, sitting in the children's room. The girl + her gang tease me and she spit on me. Pity me? Wait...
I got so angry. So mini me stood up, climbed up the children slide, grab naughty girl's hair and bang it to the side of the slide. HARD. Naughty girl was on her knees, mini me still very mad, pushed her head down and step on it many times. i step HARD. The pleasure of hearing her crying and knocking sound on the plastic slide was awesome to my ears that time. Naughty girl's mouth then was bleeding; lost 2 of her front teeth. Mini me revenge was done and walked out of the room calmly. Went into the car and never step back into that church. Naughty girl then, haha i don't know.


Incident 2: Kindergarten.

Naughty Malay girl push me of the swing and took my place. Mini me ask her back for the seat and she kicked me and started swinging. Mini me then got angry, pushed her of the swing, punched her face twice and watch her crying. Again, it was melody to my ears.

You see, ALWAYS think twice before you bully/offend me. You never know how much of strength i've got.
I'll try hard to be nice you.

Anyway, back to the childhood gang. This is us...



Then...




l-r: Melissa Wong, Me, Lorainne Chow (Genting Highlands)





Family vacation was always a blast for 3 of us. Miss those days.
p/s: i always look grumpy la.







Michelle's birthday. No comment.












Now...

Me + Lorainne

fashion designer. fashionable. branded chick. her LV bag is real. popular. millionaire wants her badly now. gentle. but bitch slaps. don't phunk with her.














Mel + Me
Pink freak. Cute and cuddly. Loves kissing and hugging.

Cheerful.Lovey dovey. Popular with boys.












All 3













After dinner, tummy bigger, mom wants to take more pics.



















After 4 hours of sitting and eating, my g-string was making me feel uncomfortable already(so wedged in). Time to take of and bath. Got home at 1 pm. The night was great.

Blogger is so slow and crazy. Messed up my spacing. Bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rathyana said...

hey, cool dress!

3:51 PM  
Blogger 'sepet' penguin said...

thank you!! i love it too!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home