Thursday, October 05, 2006

I watched Cinema Paradiso on Monday. I find the movie so very interesting. I think it's an italian independent film. It might be boring to some ppl. I sorta like independent movies. I find them more meaningful. I don't know why Malaysian cinemas don't show foreign movies like this. I will certainly pay to watch. Right now i'm like some criminal downloading from the internet. It's not that i want to but i have no choice but to rely on bitcomet to feed me with great movies. I'm currently downloading Brick and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and it's taking forever... oh devil please help me. I hate watching shows on my stupid computer screen. So i think i'll have to dload Prison Break season 2. So "kan cheong" you know! I'm gonna have "four eyes" soon. I can feel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home