Friday, October 06, 2006

Pessimism

I really need to chill and get wasted. Today i did enjoy the Mooncake Festival mini celebration at college. I was hesitating whether to go because i'm afraid it will bored me to death and i seriously got no interest to go. The drive that brought me to attend the dumb party was since it will be my last year in this college so give some moral support laaaaa.... I sat at the stairs and watched the ppl doing the settings while thinking whether to go or not until Sarah asked, "Are you coming?".
Aiyah!! What the hell, stop hesitating! So i just got up and booked a seat next to Sarah. She was excited with the mooncake festival competition and the riddle quiz. I was still on carefree mode and thinking "i'll be bored. i'll be bored...i will be bored soon."
So jolly good i just told Sarah I'll group with her for the mooncake design competition. I tried to enjoy the music and performance. I somehow manage to pull through. Sarah, Kenny and I won the Mooncake design competition and got RM100 Starbucks Voucher as the prize. I got a prize for answering a riddle too. Yay...-_-

So i guessed somehow i should think on the brighter side. I previously was so reluctant to attend next week's pool party which i've mention in my previous post. I'm just too afraid that

i WILL be myself, or
i'll have to fake to enjoy,
talk a bunch of crap just to socialize,
listen to music that i'm not interested in or think it's crappy,
get wasted and be my happy cute self,
swim like a cacat sapien cos i don't know how to go underwater,
be a dope to certain ppl,
keep eating while soaking in the pool till i get soggy-wrinkles,
make out and have sex behind the bushes.

Maybe i should loosen up a bit.

Oh bloody hell, i'm so so lazy to wax my legs. It's night anyway, no one will notice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home