Friday, September 15, 2006

ME, mE, me, aku...

i realized being my true self is still one hack of a tough job. do you fake through your day? i know i do most of the time just to look sociable because i always get comments from people saying, "oh, you look so arrogant.", "why you always sit alone?", "erinn why are you so quiet?" and bla bla bla.
i do things just to please ppl at times so that i feel i'm "in" the gang. i do feel left out but the feeling doesn't bother me. i won't die. sometimes i fake too much till i lose my identity or i have mutiple personalities. can i just have one? oh!so impossible.

I

- seriously fucking HATE racist/extreme stereotypes. i feel like jamming a pencil to the person's throat when they talk racist stuff. i don't care if you're my friend, i may ignore you but the pencil evil thoughts is playing in me.
- like to be a loner most of the time.

- talk to myself.
- am NOT funny but sarcastic. but people thinks i'm funny. stupid.
- take nude pics of myself especially my back because i like to see my vertebra sticking out.
- dislike acting bimbos and people who think highly of themselves.
- am NOT cool or happening.
- might be arrogant to certain kind of people. Eg. racist.
- might not be arrogant either but i just look like one cos i'm born with small eyes and a pout so fuck.
- like mild kinky sex. i get bored easily.
- wish i have 2 boyfriends to give me attention. yes i had a master plan to cheat on my boyfriend once but i never did it.
- love to do the laundry.
- choose friends.
- will stop trying to get along with my friends that i can't get along with actually.
- dislike bumping into friends because i have nothing to say and dislike having pointless conversation just to be friendly.
- but... i don't mind bumping into hazel, joanna, ivy, juli, see ting and the gang, shaleeni and long lost friends whom i adore.
- check out girls more than guys. i don't know why.
- love slutty lingeries.
- love to cut hair. it's like orgasm when the scissors snips my hair of to the ground.
- intend to rear penguins as pets for real. it's not funny nor impossible.
- dislike people who tries TO HARD to be sexy. you just lose it in the end.
- enjoy cooking my own breakfast and eating at any hour.
- dislike boys who goes to cyber cafe everyday. it makes them not so bright and lazy. no i don't think they are cool.
- think nerds with style are way cooler.
- enjoy fruit juice very much.
- intend to get my tongue pierce.

I can't think of what else to list down. but when i do. i'll write again.
I'm off for my lunch. Got class on Saturday. Bah!! Hate it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home