Thursday, September 28, 2006

Chat with Ming Choi yesterday. I miss that hyper + grumpy kambing. Ming, i'm not the only one who is bitingly sarcastic, you too and so are the links of friends in my blog. We had been brought up like this in MGS. There are many sarcastic bitches in my badge. I am cool in highschool Ming *perasan mode*. I still am in college. (actually no la...i was never cool =P) Chehhh... but certainly not a perfect ice princess. I was never cold. Only to a few lame/rude girls who are too lame to be accepted by me. Well, of course i do fake at times infront of them to avoid the "i don't friend you" situation. Currently, promoters at Stila in 1 utama practises this childish act. How do i know? Because i knowww...
Anyway Ming, it's better to get termed weird and eccentric rather than arrogant and cold. The terms given to me are not really pleasant adjectives.

Current objective:
Gonna buy the latest foundation and make up base by Stila = must save RM300.

Last 2 days when i was making up at Stila, si Eugene when to buy bras that cost her RM 400. I think that day she spent about RM 600. She's a humble branded chick. I'm still loving her Dior shoes but sadly, it's not white anymore.

My birthday updates? Patient. I'm in lazy mode these days. After having probs with blogger with my previous post. I realized uploading too many pics messed up my html.
Plus, my boyfriend is very slow in sending me the pics we took.
So...goodnight.

ice princess...hahaha!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home