Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lazy

I'm so lazy. I'm suppose to be working on my story developement on Big Fish to show to lecturer tomorrow but i'm still sitting here listening to music and blogging. Gotta read 3 chapters on Stage Design and I have not touch the bloody book yet. Intend to buy 2 books : History of Achitecture & Hospitality design book. Each cost about RM 400.

For 3 weeks i've been doing 2 sets of 100 sit ups per day. At first it was to firm my tummy(got it during holidays & it made me so self concious) then i started to enjoy it. Haha..sometimes i just do 1 set just to get the tight feeling on the abs. On Thursday, I did it while watching Everybody Loves Raymond and suddenly got a bad cramp because i laughed so loud while doing it. With the horrible cramp, I was still laughing and crying(pain+funny Ray Romano). Haha... I've motivated my parents to do sit ups too. Chehhh.. Daddy told me stories about himself having 6 abs yada yada and Mom telling me her waist used to be 23inch when she was still 24 years old. o.O

Eversince my mom retired, she has been an official housewife serving her children. Well, only me actually. Haha! Since young, i used to envy kids whose mom comes to fetch them after school, prepares lunch box for them, combs their hair(primary school), wash their shoes/socks and etc.

NOW Mommy... *grins*

-wakes me up in the morning.
-makes breakfast for me.
-prepare my food pack to eat in train.
-fetches & picks me up frm train station.
-drives me to my destination when i'm so lazy to drive.
-she washed my heels last 2 days ago. (i was shocked and felt so bad. so not used to it but i told her not to anymore.)
-folds the clothes.
-cooks dinner EVERYDAY. finally, after 30 years. she used to only cook during chinese new year and once in a blue moon. now, she calls it "masak-masak" time.

I have to go because Mommy steamed my favourite Japanese potatoes. So bahagia la...=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home