Sunday, October 01, 2006

the whole shebang

pee pee is so... pissed off. i'll cry reading yr blog. don't call ppl fat la. ouch ok. let's go on a double date, if anyone on earth is interested in that anymore.

Bb bunny!!! I'm so loving my birthday presents!! =D
I look at it almost everyday and smile to myself.

So my birthday...
Last Saturday, Kelvin brought me to Cineleisure to catch a movie after my class. We crossed over to The Curve and had lunch at Marche. Food was ok and the restaurant concept was interesting compare to the rest la. After that we watch You, Me and Dupree. Dinner was at Souled Out cafe in Hartamas.

Kelvin got me this...

















Monday morning (my birthday), got a call from beloved brother. Made my day man! He's planing to give me a debit card so i can splurge using his account. Haha! No la, for me to buy my blood sucking design books actually. =P At night, mom and dad celebrated with me. Took me out for dinner at Crystal Crown Hotel and gave me a box of Famous Amos cookies and ang pao worth RM 350. Last 2 days (friday), See Ting and the whole shebang celebrated my birthday and ju keong's birthday at Star Pieces. Nice cake, nice presents. Lovely. Thank you very much for all yr text messages, emails, friendster msg, presents, huggies, kissies and cakes.

I still owe Kelvin a cake at La Manila. Wait baby!!
I'm on cloud 9 that week. Ooolala...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home