Tuesday, October 03, 2006

child abuse

The reason i love reading Thyana's blog is not because of pretty pictures but meaningful post. I love her sarcasm, but also look up to her awareness towards the society and mature thoughts.

I felt so awful and helpless after watching Superhero ad by Australian Chilhood Foundation. It doesn't take long. Please do watch it. I knew a friend whose father abuse her when i was in highschool but i kept quiet. I totally regretted for not bringing this matter up because i was too afraid to do so. I'm a dumb fuck.

Meeting for the graduation campaign was held yesterday and the commitee decided to have a pool party. I don't know why am i so not interested to go. Call me boring but i really don't bother. Secondly, the PR president should be more concern towards other member needs instead of putting her needs first and shutting out comments/opinions. Alcohol drinks, vodka specifically was suggested by her because it will tune the party up but she totally dismiss suggestion of getting wine/rum for those who can't really drink/prefer wine instead of beer and vodka. When 2 person says "I only can drink wine but not beer or other alcohol." it means something and as PR, be alert. I don't care who drinks or don't. I just hope no one gets drunk and get into a car accident. Certainly no responsible thoughts at all. Damn it. I thought i was moody that day so i was being sensitive but apparently a few thought the same too.

I really hope my 2 friend resolve the "beauty" matter. It's too fucking immature and both of you know it. When few months passes by, you'll be thinking "i can't believe i went through this". Who knows in the future both of you might end up being friends and share beauty secrets and stuff. I said MIGHT. Things happen. Both are my friends. Both are beautiful and unique in yr own graceful way. FULL STOP.

Kelvin!! I miss you. I know u wanna do the cute bunny look in this pic! Bang bang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home