Sunday, September 16, 2007

Night at Laundry











My colleagues: Merry & Catherine











The boy & the girl


Mp3 waves in my head:

Shawn Colvin - Sunny Came Home
Paula Cole - I Don't Wanna Wait

Vega 4 - Life Is Beautiful
Bjork - Innocence


I've been busy catching up with my downloaded dramas and movies. I sleep at 3 am almost everyday even on working days and this wear me out so much but i just don't seem to care.
Ever since i started working my skin has gone bad. Not knowing why. I put less make up now. Was browsing through old pics and found this.













Me + Catherine, with no make up on.

So healthy la my skin that time. =)

It's dinner and satay will be my choice tonight!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ItuAnjingBetina said...

Girl you need to take care of your skin! Don turn out like mine

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home