Monday, July 30, 2007

i ate at SOHO 新today.

I decided to treat mom and dad dinner since i got my paycheck and i chose this restaurant to bring them to. It's at One Utama old wing, located near Jusco or next to Johnny's Steamboat. It's some sort of a fusion chinese restaurant. A mixture of HongKong and Shanghai cooking. Taste really good. =) Price goes well with the food quality and portion. The stir fried Mongolian rib eye beef is a MUST TRY dish. It's even more delicious than Fergie.

(I dislike Fergie btw. She def trying to hard to be sexy & when you over do it... it's just not sexy anymore. The stir fried rib eye is like Charlize Theron. Humble & so darn sexy. What the Hell am i babbling?? I have no idea....)

London cool is their restaurant concept. Modern interior with interesting face poster prints decors. Toilet design it's just ok laaaa.. I dislike the wash basin. Though I really love Italian and Western food but it's just not as much as Chinese. I think Chinese food has the most variety ever. Going there next week hopefully.

"Yummy yummy yummy i got love in my tummy..."

Goodnight people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home