Sunday, July 15, 2007

Violently moody.


If you complain once more,

you'll meet an army of

ME.



It's a song lyric by Bjork. I love this song when i was 10 though i have no fucking idea what she was saying back then. But now i know and her songs somehow gives me confidence to go on with my daily lame problems that i have to deal with which i don't derserve at all. I feel so fucking fucking fucking sexy each time i listen her music. It makes me so high like i'm on drugs and just wanna dance sensuously. I'm so tired with my daily life at times. I wish i don't know certain people in my life. I wish i could just say no to people, really be the evil keneevil me and just snap whenever i feel cranky or annoyed. I have patience but that doesn't mean i can be bullied. I am carefree to a certain point only. Many people annoy me but i just have to ignore it because...i just have to. I don't feel like crying. I just want a punching bag, a real one and box it with my bare knuckles. Recently i've become someone aggressive. Words are my weapon. Maybe because for the past few months i built walls to protect myself and slowly building my own army of me to kill. It's so frustrating trying to fix things you know? Wish i just had the courage to walk away or probably kill the person who's causing me problems. I have a talent of fixing people's problem but why the hell i can't fix mine with that damn talent of mine. I often dream of me walking on rocks while hearing sounds of cutlery falling from above slamming on rocks. How freakish is that?

I got to stand up, got to manage and not sympathize anymore. My rescue squad is too exhausted. I need a vacation and have fun. A vacation to Australia or America.



If you complain once more,

you'll meet an army of me,


army of ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home