Sunday, July 22, 2007

freetime

I'm actually suppose to be doing my layout plan for a club house but i'm just too lazy to stare at autocad so let me stray a lil to blogger. =)
Right now I'm violently cheerful. Yes i am!! So i'm in the mood to type type! Yeep yeep!!
First, i just wanna update a lil about me. I graduated already! Yes yes! The ceremony was held at Sheraton, Subang Jaya. Dad coulsn't be there because he went back packing to Vietnam so only mommy came. She was making a big deal about this few months back but i had no idea why i didn't care. Was suppose to buy this dress from Warehouse but ended up not buying it because i was planning to dress smart formal effortlessly. I took lots of pics but uploading it is tiring.





















Above is a pic of me and a few of my classmates. (L>R - Siong Siong, Mickey and Wei Lian) Below are a few of my favourite design lecturers.














L>R:
Khoo - a very cool lecturer. puts on a cold fish look but he's actually very nice and very knowledgeble.
John - the baby face lecturer. extremely friendly and always helpful when i'm stressed out.
Macy - my tutor who's getting more and more fashionable.













This is Va Nee. I love her teaching so much. No matter how tired i am, i can never sleep in her class. She makes Moral and Culture studies so interesting.



NEXT...

One day i was at office and i was so bored after lunch, i decided to take pictures of the design studio.





















Last 2 weeks, i rushed to meet this girl because she's leaving soon to Brisbane, Australia. Meet Ms. grumpy but nice Sarah K. She's always thinking I'm mean. Dia suka main rambut! Me too la.. I have hair loss problems so i control.


Oh!!
Happy 21st Birthday to See Ting!!
Today is this moi chai birthday... yaya... she's a fan of steamboat and ktv. Tomorrow is her bf Chin Yong's birthday. Yesterday was their 1st anniversary. It's really 3 in 1. =D
Ps: my eyes memang sepet la and looks evil so stop asking me to open my eyes big big because i look cute stupid okay. There! mampus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home