Monday, July 09, 2007

I felt so bad for not attending to Caleb's and Cathetine's birthday party because i had to work late on a Friday night. We are surrounded by bistros and bars. People from PJ or KL come all the way down here to party and have an eventful Friday night but we are stuck working on a groovy friday. But i don't mind working late because i'm currently doing something i love. Ate alot of Pringles while working. My two other colleagues were with me at the studio. Jeff was so happy that he got his Emil Chow concert tickets by winning a radio contest and kept crooning to his songs. It seems like a sad thing working on a Friday night i know. Jeff took his drawings and threw them all over the table and said in cantonese, "I don't want to do la! Let's go clubbing!" Next thing you know he grabbed all the drawings and said, "Sigh...cannot la... after client angry." -_-

We all left the studio at around 1.30 am. I saw :


- luxurious cars parked along the block.
- drunkards singing.
- girls who are drunked and having trouble walking straight.
- men vomitting.
- rats digging trash.
- girl crying while walking out from the bar alone.
- girl walking out angrily.
- guy whining about his problems to another guy.

Not so much of a fun Friday huh. Got back at 2 am. Bathe then watch my drama - The L Word.

This is lame. Last week I went to buy this dvd series from a nearby shop around my office. So when i was about to pay for my dvd series. Here's the conversation.



Dvd guy: Are you a lesbian?

*pause*

Erinn: Ya. Why?

Dvd guy: No just asking. So you gonna watch with your girlfriend la?

Erinn: Ya.

Dvd guy: I see. I'll save season 5 for you then. Guys love watching this drama too.

Erinn: I guess so too.

Dvd guy: So u're a lesbian since school time?

Erinn: Yeap. So how much is it?

Dvd guy's gf: 40 ringgit. I never see a lesbian before actually o... So your gf is as tall as u ar?

Erinn: Taller. Thank you and bye bye.

Dvd guy & his gf: Bye bye. Come again for the next one la.


*******************************************

Funny la those two but they are very friendly nice people. Above conversation was just for my own amusement. If you find is boring and useless then i'm so sorry. This is how random i get. I write whatever that comes to mind. I wanna talked about everything in a limited time frame/ paragraph. so it can get messy.

Continue....Last week was a very busy week and tiring week for me.

Monday- Rush for dinner with Sarah after work.
Tuesday- Rushing for a presentation will late night.
Wednesday- Celebrated Shi Jin's birthday.
Thursday- Out again after work but can't remember where.
Friday- As mentioned above. Work late again.
Saturday- Out with mom.
Sunday- Out with Jonz.

I will not wanna do it again because i don't like going out everyday honestly. Call me old but i don't give a shit. Yes i'm not happening. Though i realized working life is kinda boring. The cycle goes like...

Wake up >get dress >eat >go for work >lunch>work >dinner >tv >sleep

Normally a person's life will follow the cycle above. Probably add ">clubbing" or ">party" or ">gym". if you take the effort to funk up your life, good for you but please... GYM is not a happening activity. Yes it's like the "trend" now but getting obsess with treadmills and weight machines will make you even more boring than Erinn Wan. In my case, i'm so easily contented. =) I probably wanna go climb mountains la if i ever had that kind stamina or white water rafting if i'm not chicken shit.

Okay. I feel like listing July babies:

Shi Jin
See Ting
Ee Von
Fang Chin
Catherine Wong
Yeong Kwan
Gim Loong
Melissa Wong
Sze Lin
Yen Sue


Okay. Time for TV.


1 Comments:

Blogger ItuAnjingBetina said...

hahahahahha Dyke!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home