Thursday, September 13, 2007

Distraction

My life is full of distraction.

Right, distraction... I haven't been succeeding in finishing Marie Antoinette the movie which i've downloaded like months ago. Oh crap. There's always distraction around me. What kind? Can't describe because i don't even know. All i know that it's annoying... Time does fly faster when i started working.

Crap #1 from the "cupcake" :

The reason male homosexuals have a high risk of contracting HIV/AIDS is because there is a high concentration of white blood cells in the rectum, and the rectum is functioned to absorb fluid. Anal sex is the most risky sexual behaviour in terms of contracting aids/hiv.

I'm loving the clothes that Veronica Mars wears. Thank goodness i'm in a designing firm that doesn't need me to dress formal (office-ish). Stripes and slacks?? HAHAHA! Few months back, i came to realized i was forcing myself to fit on baby doll dress just becasue everyone's wearing it. It's the trend now. I do like dresses but not baby doll ones. Oh cry out loud. Me in thick hair bands? Screw myself and smacks my forehead. I bought one baby doll dress couple of weeks ago and i'm guessing it will never have a chance to fit me because it's too damn cute and i look pathetic trying to be young and cute. I'll just watch every girl wearing it > compliment them and then passsssssss....

I put on some weight ever since i've started working. NO I DIDN'T weigh myself. I DON'T even have a weighing machine. I saw a "chicken fillet" protruding out from my abdomen. It's 3 months old and i'm getting rid of it. I put on some weigh i know but i'm happy that i finally have an ass (yippee!) but also working out to stay fit so i could eat more garlic-butter-cheese naan. My craving for the month. My super working out plan? 50 sits ups and 15 minutes on the bicycle. I know it's a lazy work out plan but who cares? At least i plan to "move".

Why am i chatting in Malay with Phoebe?
?
??
???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home