Friday, September 07, 2007

shades of grey

Wasn't in my best mood today. I had my sour face on at office and i can't help but to feel that way. I know i'll be fine. I know i'll get use to it after a while. I cannot worry anymore for i have no control towards what ever that will happen in the future. What ever will be will be. I manage to get closure. I went to airport to send him of. It was something i would never do and i am proud of myself. I'll probably will regret if i didn't go. At least i get to hold yr cold sweaty hands and give you a last hug before you leave. =)

You just called half an hour ago and i was glad to know you have safely arrived there. You'll do well there. I know it.

Anyway, so after feeling tired of drowing in gloominess today, i decided to go 1utama with Catherine and we both when shopping for a while. Felt better after that. Came home...had no mood to play with my rabbit today so i just fed her apple and headed straight into my room and wait for Shi Jin to call while chatting with some friends. Thank you all for yr concern and msges. I'm honestly fine. =)

It's 2.08 am and i'm still awake chatting with Sarah and Catherine. My complexion became bad all the sudden. I have no idea why but i'm not doing anything about it. I put less make up now compare to couple of months back which is yippee! I'm in a confuse state right now. I feel like cutting my nails because it's long but it's so late now and i need to sleep. I don't like long nail anymore because it's difficult for me to work. From my messy sentences, you can tell i'm all jumbled up.

Catherine ask whether i write poems because she loves writing it. How romantic can this piggy get? Very. Ahaha! So i told her i do last time but i lost my inspiration to the devil. It's kind of weird reading it now but i'm gonna post it anyway. I wrote it back in the year 2004. Please don't laugh.


Untitled

You brought me closer
to everything i wanted,
You made me see
behind your thoughts,
the thoughts i had paid a penny for,
Do you remember?
The teary eyes that were half open,
The eyes you wouldn't allow to shut,
Blow away my tears of pain,
Make my sight not blurry,
Make me see the blue corn moon,
Make me see the joy in life,
Walk me down the road,
The one i was afraid to walk alone,
Make me see the thing,
the thing i never saw,
Wait for me to be myself again,
Lay your lips on mine,
Mesmerize me with those dreamy eyes,
Rush through me,
Let me feel again,
Let me see,
What i never saw.




Hahaha! Goodnight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home