Saturday, November 04, 2006

busy

busy with my stage mock ups and finals. one more month to go and i'm starting to paranoid already. let's hope i don't cut my finger. i always do when ever i do models.
trying to do pop up design for my Big Fish A5 booklet. now still experimenting... argh!! it's so difficult to score Tommy's class. But he's one of the best lecturer i've ever had.

had lunch with shi jin at jack's place today. the set lunch for today isn't bad. quite tasty. phoebe was with us but she's waiting for alvin to come. they argude infront of us. though it is not a pleasant moment but jin and i sure did wanted to laugh because it's so cute but we held our laughter and just continue eating.

follwing mom to church tomorrow to take pics for my interior science II assignment. gonna studying the space, lighting and waste system. i'm not a Christian. my mom and brother is one- Roman Catholics and they are proud of it. i kinda dislike it when ppl ask me, when am i converting. no harm with the question but i'm so tired to answer them. sorry i'm not going to so mind yr own business. it isn't wrong to not have a religion. i choose my path, i WILL handle the consequences. don't get me wrong, i am interested to learn about all kinds of religion including cult. i'm just NOT interested to have one that's all. FYI i dislike teens who call themselves as Christians but don't even practise the religion or go to church on Sabbath day. it's pure BULLSHIT to me. no offence but it's really fucking bullshit. unless your reason is yr parents don't allow you too or stg. if one tells me that non Christians will go to hell, Erinn will tell you that you're coming to hell with me too so fuck off and i'll see ya when u get "there".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home