Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Deepavali to all Malaysian!

This year diwali is kinda quiet. I hardly see light decor around my neighbourhood. Sigh...
I'm gonna buy Indian bangles soon! I've already sort out which kind of "chings-chings" i'm gonna buy last week. The reason i always delay my shopping is because... i don't want to shop impulsively. Holidays has just started and Shi Jin's taking me to Imax theatre soon. Yay!! Then might proceed to Sungei Wang. Gosh... i fear going there so much because i just feel so uncomfortable going there.

I just came back from dinner + mamak session with See Ting and the gang. As usual, laughed till my cheeks ached and stomach cramp. Thank goodness the angry rain drops on the zinc roof drowned our loudness. We ate steamboat for dinner. Took so many pictures during the dinner. See Ting's so obsessed with her egg, Juli's and her coconut-digging, camwhore fight between Ting and Fang Chin, Looi's funny gestures and mockings. Sigh... this ppl can release my stress you know. Love you guys la! Seriously can lose weight just by laughing. I swear!!


































































Shaleeni's not having open house tomorrow!! No~!! Our many years tradition! I've been going to her house since primary school for birthdays, christmas, deepavali, chinese new year parties. This year seems so lost when i received her sms saying she will serve me maggie mee if i come to her hse. My only plan on Deepavali is: GO TO SHALEEN'S HOUSE AND MAKE ALOT OF NOISE AND CHECK OUT SWIMMERS (her "tadpole" friends, i call them). haha...the checking out part was used too la..now, no la. Food!!! Aaaahhh Aunty Jayamani's cooking....
How?? Deepavali will just be another boring day then without Shaleen's open hse party....sigh...this sucks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so taaall...

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home