Friday, November 10, 2006

aloha happy friday

I've realized today is a free Friday. I have no class on Fridays but usually it's usually filled with "happening activities" like site visit, group discussion, project meetings and graduation campaign meetings. I woke up at 11.30 am this morning and watch tv while eating my Post Blueberry Morning cereal. It's been a while since i've enjoyed breakfast alone. Then i clean my cupboard and took out all the clothes i don't wear anymore. At 3 pm, i went to post office to send my wonderful gift to Thyana in Australia. I hope she likes it.

I wanna thank you Shi Jin for the lovely gifts that you gave me recently. A mini skirt and a cool jeans vest. I owe you a lot. =( Let's so swimming together one day yaaaa and another bed fight like the other day. *penguin with the cape on saying "i'm strong!" nyah-hahaha!!!* Let's go eat cheese naan on Saturday night!

Just now when i was cleaning my cupboard. I found old pics of me and GOSH! I was so chubby back then. More too fleshy la...I saw my face and neck and arms.. UGH!! I was shaking my head and hide the pics back to where i found it. I swear I'm not gonna eat 6 packets of Julie's peanutbutter biscuit at 12.30 am again which i did last night. This what happens when i put snacks in my room. Haha!! Maybe i'll eat 3 packets everyday and exercise to balance it up. *rolling my eyes thinking "yeah Okaayyy.."*

Question 1: Why the hell Kristen Dunst have to play the role of Marie Antoinette? I dislike seeing her on screen. I don't know why??

Question 2: Why am i not interested to watch Flushed Away?

I seriously have to get prepared to watch A Night At The Museum. I'm a chicken ass and i don't really like watching horror films. Shi Jin wants to watch it so..... mommieeeeee....! But i do enjoy certain horror films la like I Know What You Did Last Summer, Sleepy Hollow and Sixth Sense. Notice it's all old movies? Hehe!

Okay...dinner time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home