Tuesday, September 05, 2006

2nd day at college


i avowed that TODAY I AM...



Not to forget overwhelmed too!! Firstly today i woke up at the correct side of the bed. Yes i did! Second, I got an A- for my Special Topic journal paper. Yippee!! It's diffucult to impress the lecturer from The ONE Academy okay and A- is like WOW already. =D My lecturer for Special Topic is somehow quite difficult to impress too. He's so knowledgeable and sometimes he make me feel so small and dumb. Today was in the train looking at the journal I wrote on my way home. So wanna hug it! Mr. Khoo.*hugs*Last term I admit I am a lil kiasu but in a good way of course. At least I have the drive to do good. Last few terms was sucky because when I look at my past submissions I go YUCK and embarrassed.

Yesterday Catherine and I were checking our results for last term and I was satisfied and happy to. My hardwork paid off. Catherine got A- for the journal too. We both were smiling at the notice board when we saw our results but she somehow was kinda disappointed with with some the subject grades. I got

Hospitality Design - B+ [Critic session made me sweat]
Interior Science - B+ [Tommy, you're soooo fussy but I like you!]
Consumer Behaviour - C+ [Don't give a shit Mr. Mark because you talk to ducks and not us]
Interior Pro Practice - B [Ms Harlina I'm sad. Spent RM 200 for this dissertation]
South East Asia Studies - A- [Va Nee, I love you and will miss you when I graduate]
Special Topic - A- [Mr. Khoo, hug you and hope to get A this term too!]


Shi Jin!! I love you!! My daily dose of sanity. =]

Okie! I'm of to watch my electronic box.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home