Friday, September 01, 2006

ICE CREAM DAY

HEHE!! Today Kelvin, Jeff and I ate Baskin Robbins at uptown. Ate the 1/2 gallon handpacked and boy....it was GOOOOOD......

A couple was amazed with the size and asked "you guys gonna finish this here?"

At first, those two brothers Kelv and Jeff was whining about how big the amount was and we couldn't finish it and bla bla bla.

BUT AFTER 20 MINUTES... voila! Mission accomplished! Ice cream tub is empty!

16 year old Jeff has high blood pressure and was hoping for mommy to come back and take him for a medical check up after tasting the sweet fatty ice cream. Sheesh! I know i'll have diabetes when i grow old because both sides of my family has diabetes. Genetics. But right now, i don't really give a shit about health when it comes to yummy food. I have a tummy and it's not really pleasant to look at but trying very hard to shade it off and still indulge myself in good food. =)

After that, went home and i hung out at Kelvin's place till 4 pm then he sent me home. Think that was the only time we snuggle and cuddle and took a nap together after months struggling with homework.

______________________________

Last week was even more fun. Since we missed so many movies during our busy college schedule, last saturday we decided to have our own movie marathon. Watched 3 movies in a day. Wait...let me try to remember the sequence...

1. Monster House - one utama
2. The Break Up - one utama
3. Click - Cineleisure

The only show I like out of the three was Monster House. The other two didn't really move me much. After movie (Click) we then ate dinner at Itallianies, The Curve. Baby was so sweet to carry me when crossing over to Cineleisure because it was raining heavily and I was wearing heels. Piggy back...EEeeee!! Always wish someone could piggy back me during times like this.

______________________________
Sunday, September 3, 14.19

I've been delaying this post for so many days. Now I don't feel well. Fever. Body aching. So unlucky. When I'm so excited to go back to college, I fall sick on the very last weekend of holidays. Shoot! I sleep so much but the fever just keeps coming and going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home