Monday, August 28, 2006
























Finally the holidays are here. Was rushing for assignments during the first week of holidays and boy it's so tiring and finally I take a break and no think of my assignments. During the process of finishing my assignments, I don't know whether to do 3D model & digital rendering or do hand drawn perspective & marker rendering for my beach resort room design. FYI i suck at both ways but in the end i decided to do hand drawn because there wasn't time and I wanna brush up my marker rendering.

This how it turned out for my final presentation...










Refurbishment of Datai Resort - bathroom area


This is the best among the rest and I really wanna thank Shi Jin for helping me out. *Hugs and kisses*

Haven't been blogging for weeks and a lot had happen. Was under A LOT of stress and my relationship was a mess but thank goodness things are fine now. Thank you Catherine, Zyenn and Lorraine for listening to me whining and giving me opinions on handling certain things. I was so sad, grumpy, moody, broody and fussy. Seeing red almost everyday. Countless of sleep + crying = smaller eyes. Sigh...sorry baby bunny for being such a grumpy penguin.

When I was rushing for my assignments, my face turned GREY because I didn't sleep for more than 48 hours. It really was grey!! Scared the living daylight out of me o.O when I saw myself in the bathroom mirror the other day.

Last 2 weeks, I attended my friend, Ernie's sister's wedding dinner at Sheraton Subang Jaya. It was so grand and everything was so pretty, pretty, pretty! =) Didn't take much photos because everyone was so serious there. Some photos are still with Eugene. Btw Eugene...your dress from Warehouse was so gorgeous! Classic elegance. Basically everything she owns is like WOW because she has lotsa $$$. =)















Plans for this holiday is to spend time with baby, eat ice cream, catch up with my reading, shopping and watch/study the movie Big Fish and Amelie for my upcoming term assignment- stage design. Eeee!! So excited for that!

I guess that's all for now. I'm so lazy to write in details. Gonna dance like a clumsy penguin at the same time

E X E R C I S E...

Then bath and proceed in reading my National Geographic June edition while watching tv. I'm looking forward to have lunch with Hazel this week...hope she's free. Miss my grandma Zel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home