Friday, July 14, 2006





















So desperate to shop but I have to resist the temptation. I have only RM 200 left to spend this month and I intend to save as much money as I can. I will try to gather RM 500 at least and Muaahahaha... I'll wear my walking shoes and start storming into every shop in the mall. Well I wish it will come true. July month is the hardest month to save money. Most of my friends birthdays fall on July and presents for them eats up my cash.

They say Sungei Wang is a nice place to shop but I don't know why I'm not comfortable shopping there. Feel like there's lotsa germs in the air, noisy, stuffy and creepy. The street fashion there is not my kinda taste either. WoO! But I intend to give that place a try because I wanna get a super mini skirt. Yes! Mini-mini ones.

Attended a PAM seminar at UM on Monday. Speakers are Daniel Rosbottom (DRDH architects) and Md. Rafiq Azam (Shatotto architects). The first session was boring. Fell asleep because Daniel was talking more about architecture structures and calculations and I was blur because I'm an interior student, not architecture.

See ting's birthday is coming up. I don't know what to get for that woman. I still owe Ee Von a present. Plan to get those presents done by this week if possible. Going out tomorrow with Kelvin for a movie in the evening. It's been a while since we last went out dating. He's so excited about tomorrow. So am I. Tsk tsk! Assignments are always in the way you know.

Ee Von birthday dinner was held at an Italian restaurant which i have forgotten the name. That night was fun but I do not have pics of it yet. Waiting for Sue-Li to upload them. Picture up there was taken before the arrival of Juliana. I needed Juli's ride to the restaurant because I was lazy to drive. I haven't cam slut for very long time. Smile or don't smile?


Wanna go out tonight but not sure yet. Sigh... in the mood...not in the mood...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home