Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Jonz!!

Happy Birthday Kelvin!!




















Today was a very mini celebration. We both attended a seminar from 10 am till 6 pm that was hosted by our beloved college so there wasn't much time to "celebrate". But I do hope Kelvin (Jonz) had fun today though there were no candles and loud happy birthday song. I really hope you love the Ripcurl bag and the Baskin ice cream as your birthday present. I'm so undecisive when it comes to getting you presents especailly when I'm kinda tight! Gosh! I'll promise I will save. *holds up my flipper and make a promise to bunny*

Ate AnW for lunch. Kelvin miss it and I haven't step in there for I don't know how many years. But the curly fries is the best! Had some entertainment while eating lunch. Drama between Phoebe and Alvin. A very cute couple i should say. Opposite attract.

Alvin - moody, don't take nonsense, dislike talkative people i think
Phoebe - ask a lot of questions/talkative, jolly, pampered and whiny at times















Al hates taking pictures. Haha!















Phoebe look so koochi-rat or is it me who's big?



More pics during the seminar :




I'm blind folded and kelvin have to lead me around college. I look very blur.






Kelvin... lost.














Still lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home