Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Saturday, 29 July

Watched Lake House at 1 utama on saturday evening. It's interesting and romantic. Too bad i miss the starting of the movie because i ate too slow. I eat A LOT but SLOW. Ate dinner at Dragon-i then headed for the movie at 7 pm. After that camwhore a while. It's so hilarious because Shi Jin and i are trying to pose like those so called cute-rebond hair- chinese-girls. So "seafood" man... We're both laughing our asses out. I'm so god damn lazy to upload the pictures so next time ok. After our movie, we went to ss2 Murni to grab some drinks and Eugene called at the right/wrong time and he joined us at Murni. Sadly Shi Jin can't follow him and Pelvin to cyber cafe because he gotta fetch his penguin home to Klang. Eugene asked Shi Jin and i to play one game but i refused to. Didn't have the mood or interest to play at that time.
____________________________________________

Yesterday

Yesterday was YUMMY!! I ate A LOT of ice cream! Baskin has this 31% off on the 31st of every month so Shi Jin and i intend to call it our Ice-cream date day. We eat EXTRA ice cream on that day because it's so cheap. It's so weird that no one i know knows about this promo thing. What's wrong with you people? After Thyana left for Melbourne, I usually eat Baskin alone on the 31st and with my bf if i had one that time. I like to be alone at times because it's the time i reflect on things that happen in my life while indulging in my yummy ice cream.
____________________________________________

Today

Anyhow, I'm suppose to be at class now but instead i'm here blogging. I woke up late this morning. Class starts at 9.30 am but i got up at almost 10 am. Sigh. So today i plan to do my research and assignments as much as i can to avoid me rushing during the final week and lose weight again. I'm skinny as hell now and don't intend to lose more weight than i've already have. My classmates were having some "fun" touching my rib bones the other day. I have awfully huge bone structures so when i wear a very body hugging baby-t, it parades my bulging rib bone and it's not a nice thing to spot. My hip bone is like WOW. Makes giving birth easier if i were to look on the bright side. =) Thank goodness i have broad shoulders and little flabs on my arms. I don't want to be those skinny-rebond hair bimbos.

I need motivation to start my assignments. I need food. It's almost lunch time and i wanna cook my own lunch. Mamee instant mee with fried bacons and melted parmesan cheese... How's that sound?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home