Friday, July 21, 2006

Mundane Friday

Listening to Stereophonics - Mr. Writer over and over again and feeling blue. I kept sighing the whole day since morning. Yesterday I didn't sleep well and woke up at 5 something in the morning, crying, definately there's a reason why but I don't know what was the reason. I wish I could. SIGH... After that I went back to bed and slept but couldn't wake up in the morning for class. In class, lecturer taught us how to do the "list of illustrations" for our journal paper and that's it. Gym boy in class then talked about sex and his desires and positions because we had nothing else to do. It is so funny la the way he says Oh My God together with his facial expression. He was sharing his thoughts to me and 2 other friends of mine about tying the guy to the bed post and dripping candle wax on the chest, acting out rape scenes and other kinky erotic thoughts. Haha..you should see the face Piggie had. Shocked and her forehead labelling "I'm a Virgin", her heart crying for help and eeeww-ing all the way. She felt sick after that and walkaway from the conversation.

I miss Rathyana. Miss those days when we were single, carefree and would go shopping and check out guys in malls. I wonder if she's still into good looking indian guys with a piercing on the ear. I bet looks, humour, personalilty and intelligence is what she goes for now. Sigh...I suddenly miss highschool days. It's a rare feeling.

Gonna sleep for a while. God. Mozella - Light Years Away song is like onion to my eyes.



1 Comments:

Blogger Rathyana said...

I miss you, too! And, oi, you are right. I go for humor, intelligence, someone who can talk about nothing, and a gentlemen. Old school, I know, but I want him to treat me with respect. Also, someone who knows when to shut up and leave me alone.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home