Thursday, June 29, 2006

angry + bitter

ARGH!!!

Today morning, i woke up feelings so mundane and numb. After brushing my teeth, I went searching for old t-shirts in my brother's closet. Finally i found one and started cutting it into strips and tearing it violently with a scissors like a mad mad woman. Psycho i am, i took a cold shower (never happens on normal days because i hate cold water baths) and came out shivering like i desperately need cocaine. Got dress and zooom to college. Poor Jian Jin. She must be thinking how horrible and unkind am i because i was supposed to help her with her perspective assignment instead i did so badly in tutoring + bitter face because of my damn condition or whatever you call it. In class, i tried my best to be humourous and smile but the moment i stop laughing, i'm back to being acrimonious. I was so lost after class so i bought Cosmopolitan mag and sat at the college main block for an hour reading it while waiting for my next class at 2.30 pm. Felt better after that but still no sign of happiness. I was a dead penguin in the next class too. I'll go hahahaha then felt awfully bitter. After class, went down to SAR department to collect my result transcript but it wasn't ready yet. And to Su Ann, your lame stunt wasn't funny AT ALL but it was rude and offended me. Wrong time to joke around cos i ain't in the mood today and felt like banging your petite head to the counter top over and over again. (no offence) I'm angry with the bloody librarian because he only allow me to borrow the book for 3 fucking days! GOSH! Finally, reached home and headed to the shower to scrubbed myself hard with my pink buffer. My skin was pink when i came out. Then i lie flat on the bed thinking of.... nothing. Now, i'm here jotting down my day by banging the buttons on keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home