Sunday, May 28, 2006

People always leave

Sometimes you can't stop things from falling apart. You can't stop death, you can't stop others from chasing their dreams, you can't stop fate.

People always leave.

People come and go. The feeling of seeing someone you love leaving is too much for some people. Too much for me. I saw my brother left for the America when i was 11. I cried and no one will understand the feeling i'm going through. He was the only one i could depend on. He was my irritating bug, my play mate, my tutor & my companion in many ways. I remember i cried almost everyday after coming home from school. The house was empty and Silence is deafening my ears. Since then i've always been alone at home after school. Even now. Since then, i only picked him up from the airport for his every visit back home but never sent him to the airport. Though i'm 20, which many will think that i'm capable of handling my tears of bitterness, i still don't sent him to the airport because i know i'll cry like a big baby and i can't even say the word "goodbye" properly. 9 years it's been like this and it shall go on being like this. Same goes to Rathyana, my best friend who left on the 20 January 2004. I didn't send her to the airport because i couldn't accept the fact that she's leaving for Australia. I remembered how terrible i felt that day. It's even worst than my first break up with my ex bf. But i did sent her to the airport this year. I cried badly especially when she wanted me to say my goodbye speech infront of the video cam. We both cried and cried and cried. Then the part where i witnessed my boyfriend leaving me and falling into another girl's arm and then dear Sean leaving to UK and my good friend Patricia called of the friendship after what i did. Oh so devastated and hurt. Now i understand why so many song lyrics has the phrase, "walls are crumbling down". It sure does feel like it that time. You might not know who's leaving next. Well i know gino's leaving for Aus in June or July la... Sigh...who's next? Kelvin? Joanna? Ivy? Juli Lim? Fitri? See ting? Sue-li? Juliana? Sigh...



People Always Leave.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rathyana said...

you're not alone, you know... where ever these people might be, they're always thinking of you because we can't change history and that's what links them to you. You are imprinted in their subconcious and vice versa. They might have walked away but they never really left. I hope you take comfort in the fact that you are surrounded by people who loves you, near and far.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home