Saturday, June 10, 2006

birdies and kitten's chest

Everybody's favourite topic of discussion - too big? too small? real? fake? saggy? perky? Especially to the boys. Me? Mine's small but i never had any comment on it because i didn't care what size i was until i have a boyfriend. Men do like to bring women down. They drag you out from your comfort zone with an AK47 and push you around till you trip and fall causing you to bleed. Blood all over your face and then they say.."it's ok... i still love you the way you are".

We women do have expectations too but sadly...no men can fulfil those requirements so the delicate soul in us ignores the "prince charming" notion or the "6 inches 7 inches" yada yada and move on. Well some move on but some dying to find the "perfect" one. By the way, giving an oral job to a 6 inches ++ jack in the box gives me sore throat and vomiting is not a very attractive thing to do when he's around.
So what you all want honestly? I'm referring to both sex.

Plum girls with huge lumps? (western)
Skinny ones with huge lumps? (western)
I wonder does plum men have a huge dick?
They said men with a big toe = big knick knacks
Collin Farrel?
Takeshi Kaneshiro?
Johnny Depp?
Beckham?
Calvin Klien underwear model sure does have Big ones.
Chad Michael Murray?

And my mind goes on and on and on......

You decide for yourself.

I'm so tired with my work. I've been working all week with no good rest. Went to see the doctor just now regarding my terrible backache. He stocked me up with pain killers. "This is for day and night. This is for night only. This is for this pain and that pain. This is to relieve your muscles. This is for you to rub on your back."

excuse me for i need to get on with my consumer behaviour research. yikes! it's 2 pm already?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home