Friday, June 16, 2006



I just came back from college! Finally!! I get to relax for a day after a hectic week! Been sleeping for 3 hours a day since last week. Though my assignments are still not done yet but I need to rest! My backache is aching and it seems like it's getting worst. H.E.L.P

this is how i look with no good sleep but work & work & work ...
HORrible....


^3 a.m, reading Consumer Behaviour





TODAY...



Mood: perky



Reading: Life of Pi (again) & The Grammar of Architecture


Eating: Peanut butter and drinking Vitagen



Wearing: Baby-T & miniskirt



Make up: Chanel foundation and lipstick


Smell like: Nina Ricci + The One Academy + Pall Mall




Gonna bath then watch One Tree Hill. I just wanna have some fun this weekend but don't think i'm getting it till semester break. yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home