Thursday, May 25, 2006

Movie with Kelvin(Jonz)


At last, i finally get to go out with my honey bunny. After a long week of kissing our assignments every night, we finally had some time for a relaxing date. Watched the movie Over The Hedge to day. It gave us quite a good laugh. Especially the rabie, Hammy, this crazy rabie squirrel is NUTS! Darn hyper. Just like me after drink coffee or hot chocolate. We (Tammy & I) cannot take anything toooo sweet for the sake of everyone's... eer...i don't know...anyway.... Once our sugar level goes way UP, our sanity is cut loose and then....deng deng deng... the Hyperness begins... That's totally not cool AT ALL.

When buying tickets, the young lady at the counter said Jonz's chinese name and mine are so alike when we showed her our student id cards when buying the movie tickets. And I answered, "That's why we're meant to be." O.o My oh my... don't misunderstood, it's not that it's a bad thing, it's just that i usually don't say words like these to others. Was a lil shocked & embarrassed with the words that came out from my mouth.

Anyway, i have no clue what to write for my design journal. What topic should i write about? Sigh...

Nada Surf songs are not bad. I won't guarantee that i'll like their songs for long but for now i'm good. =)
Switchfoot- The Blues is on my recommended list.


Hobnob with my gang of friends for the past few weeks.





Mamak with sue-li, see ting, shi yan, fang chin and chee shin.
Lunch with Hazel a day after her birthday.
Then paid Shaleeni a visit.
Met up with juli, fitri & ivy at midvalley but only took one shot of pic with juli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home