Tuesday, May 16, 2006

First day at college after our 3 weeks term break was boring but my morning was fun. I woke up at 11 a.m and made myself sandwiches so that i can munch while watching One Tree Hill. I don't know why i get so emotional when i watch this drama. I usually don't cry but this time....i boohoo -ed for season 3, episode 1 to 8. Maybe because it relates to my sad depressing past i've encountered so i feel like there's a need to cry. Betrayal, infidelities, friendship crap and so on. Sheesh....what a baby i am la! Idiot!!

Classes was from 2.30 pm till 9.30 pm. Was late for class because i was so hooked up with the show. Left the house at 2.15 pm and drove like a devil. Sigh.. Was 5 to 10 minutes late but didn't miss anything in class. *thumbs up*

Thank goodness i came back in time for the show Prison Break. Another one i'm starting to craze for now. The plot is impressive. The prison plan tattoo on the body, the mathematics, the psycho prisoners... Another reason to watch is because hunky Wentworth Miller is starring.




Now i know why Thyana said she wants to go to prison. I see the point now.
I'm so frustrated with my boyfriend now. Can't seem to sleep because of the lil fireball down in my throat. I need to spit fire but i can't find a victim. So i just ate cookies and drank mango juice then try to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home