Sunday, May 07, 2006

b.l.u.r

I'm a lil blur today. I feel so tired and just wanna sleep the whole day.

1. When i wanted to bath, i went into my room and grabbed my bolster instead of my towel and walked into the bathroom. Then later on, i realised i took the wrong thing.

2. After washing the bathroom, i realised i forgot to wash the floor. So i went to get the brush and detergen again.

3. When i wanted to scrub the bathroom floor, i pumped Dove shampoo on the floor instead of the dertergen. So now the bathroom smells like dove shampoo.

4. When i peeled the banana, i threw the banana into the rubbish bin and kept the skin. So i went to get another banana.

5. When preparing for dinner, i put rice on the plate and and then passed chopsticks around instead of forks and spoons.

After that, mom said i need to sleep early tonight before i get hurt. I don't know what she meant by that. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home