Saturday, May 06, 2006


5 quotes by Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry) in F.R.I.E.N.D.S which i suddenly thought of when i'm in the car on my way to dinner. Well, not really quotes but lines. I even remember the scenes too and smile to myself. My dad must be thinking that i'm cuckoo after my mom yelled at me for being super lazy and about my not-so-high handphone bill.


1. "There's a nuclear halocaust, I'm the last man on earth....Will you marry me?"
2. "We are the "BINGS"!!"
3. "I want my freedom!! Freedom! Freedom! Why won't you hear me?!"
4. "I wanna quit the gym! I want a flabby gut and saggy man breast!"
5. "I'm gonna die alone!"

You won't find it funny because you don't know the scenes or maybe you don't watch Friends. But I do so screw you!


The song that keeps playing in my head the whole day today is Nothing Compares To You by Sinead O'Connor. An urban folk with lyrics obviously coming from the heart. I tear everytime I hear this song. I remember my brother and i loved this old school hit the very first time we heard in it on the radio. That was like... more than 10 years ago i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home