Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yesterday was HAHA!

Yesterday...

My boyfriend came over to my house yesterday to spent time with me and also he wants me to accompany him to study for his Marketing resit test. After chilling a while at home we headed to McDonald's in Bandar Baru to study. I have no idea how he can study with all the noises around us but it works for him and he took advantage of the drink refilling service that was provided. He drinks alot when he studies to keep him awake i guess. He's not a book person. While he was studying I was busy flipping Cleo magazine and reading every single thing in there. The fashion in there is certainly not my style. Why? No idea. I like reading Cosmopolitan U.S edition the best.

Ok.....So we sat there for like hours....and at 4 pm we left because he was getting tired reading the heavy with small-size-font book. So we headed back to the car and i lie on his lap and we talk. So I suggested to go "Chung Kok" coffee shop to have a drink and chat. It's our favourite place to go because it's a traditional coffee shop. Like the ones you see in Malacca. That shop has been there for over 40 years! When were there, we had a long chat about our past relationship and experiences in highschool life. What's interesting was I found out that the truth/stories that i though was true were lies. CONTRADICTION! Ok..you probably don't know what i'm saying so don't bother.

It's funny how some people can be so desperate but tries so hard to cover their desperation by telling others fancy made up stories. I didn't say it's a bad thing....I said it's FUNNY. I think everyone does hide some truth but it's how far you'll go to hide them is funny. But everything is revealed today. I feel so silly believing all of those silly stories. I don't know about you but I sure do feel nice when we share our thoughts, experiences on embarrassing moments and past relationship ; the courting ; the kissing ; the sex.
You'll get to understand him better and another side of him/her. Plus, in my opinion, you'll proceed to a new level of trust because the person sorta like telling you everything and not being secretive.
Jealousy? Surely there's a lil but it's not harmful. =P Well, it's because you love the person that's why you're jealous right? We left the shop at about 5.45 pm because he's going home to Pj for dinner. Yesterday ended with us continuing to bitch on the phone. Haha!

Today....

Stay at home. Do a lil washing. Watch tv while masking my face with egg mask to fuck off those harmful blackheads. And.....errr..that's it i guess.

You all have a good day!

p/s: i didn't go sunway lagoon on tuesday because it's closed so going tomorrow! hope the weather's fine tomorrow. wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Zyenn Teh said...

hehe some people just have to make up stories to cover up their past...hehe glad u found the truth :D

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home