Monday, May 01, 2006

First Day

I'm so lazy to blog. I had this blog created a week ago and now i'm only posting. Yes. That's me. Erinn Wan. Lazy Penguin.

Yesterday I went out for breakfast with my fellow friends. Ate "bah kut teh" with See Ting, Sue-li, Shi Yan, Fang Chin, Chee Shin and Hong Yang. The weather was killing us but we still managed to eat happily. Happily i assumed. I was. Hah! Our (See Ting & mine) laughter was deafening and I apologize to all the uncles and aunties around us. Screw you for staring! EAT your fatty pork!
I'm so sorry to Fang Chin for my crankiness in the car. I'm like this when I'm hungry. My middle-finger-showcase to the car infront NEVER happen. It's a MIRAGE. =P

After breakfast, See Ting, Fang Chin, Sue-li, Shi Yan and I headed to KTV but the only people who are singing is See Ting, Fang Chin and Shi Yan. Haha! Sue-li and I....well.. we are just too shy. After an hour, we all went back home and all I did was surfed the internet, played game, jump around while listening to music and watch tv. And not forgetting my dinner! Today's dinner was great! =) I'm too lazy to type furthermore so I'll stop here. *perky smile*

I'm not a happening person and don't intend to be one either. Goodnight everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home