Tuesday, October 30, 2007

When things aren't going smooth.. how can i seize the day? For the past few weeks had been a rough week - loads of drama and i can't deal with drama. I hate drama in my life. I like to go through my day effortlessly happy but sadly things aren't always what you expect. Seeing things that i do not wish to see and seeing how people change to become worst is so painful to my eyes. Why can't they see their mistakes and correct them instead of ignoring it. Why most of the people around me are annoying me? I feel like hanging a dead moose infront of my desk to scare the shit outta ppl so i could have a few wicked laughters. Stop poking me idiot and use crappy sarcasm on me!! It's not funny but i have to put on a smiling facade just so things are fine. Like i said, i don't like drama but i do enjoy watching drama. I do find Gossip Girl a lil dramatic & cliche but who cares...there's nothing to watch anymore. Besides, shopping doesn't really help to level up my endorphins but chocolates still do. Way to go cocoa. -_-

Every morning my Mom will ask me to pray to God for road safety. Looking right and left and say "ok", hop into the car and blast the stereo and drive while waving goodbye without saying a single word to God. Yes we sin everyday and must ask for forgiveness. I have collections of sins in my diary that i've written down so i could keep track on "How bad am i?" and wait for karma to get me.

I'm broke because attending parties does suck my wallet dry but hey! In returned, i get food, laughters and fun. I'm bloody impatient to upload pictures so i'll do it when i feel like it.

I'm wishing all the best to my good friend and hope she'll get well soon. She's a strong chick and i'm proud of the courage she owns to fight her illness. More shitake mushrooms for her!

Anyway it's getting late. Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home