Sunday, October 14, 2007

turning 21.

i enjoyed my birthday celebration. honestly i did. thank you all. wonderful tasty birthday cakes, cocktails, presents, good music and company. *hands down*
but i'm still not accepting the fact that i'm 21. that means my dream mission of robbing the bank and drug trafficking (distributing "coke") is officially shattered. if i were to do it...my case would no longer consider a juvenille one and that will make my punishment a lot heavier compare to being 19. it's sad. i like being 19. 19 is good. i'm 19. yes i'm still 19 and this is why i'm hot! i don't need to be 21 to go clubbing and dance at the podium cos i rock it naturally and any age.

This is me and bunny boy. i love this lace outfit of mine.




tomorrow i have to finish my remaining drawings before work starts. planning to join yoga with See Ting next month. planning only. not too sure yet whether i would have the time. it's painful you know.
i'm downloading Gossip Girl. i don't know whether it's nice or not but i'm out of good shows to chase besides Prison Break season 3 and Heroes season 2 (Cut your damn hair Milo!!)
i can't wait to wear my new dress and shoes to Eugene's party! Yip yip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home