Monday, April 30, 2007






















Thank you Albert for burning the Gilmore Girls season 7 for me. Recently i am curious to know what songs my friends listen to. I find it interesting because somehow i can get to know them by listening to their songs. Recently i discovered Albert likes sad emo songs but not those My Chemical Romance type of emo punk/rock. Any song that brings out his emotions. If he can cry to or feel depress. That song wins. Happy songs he listens too are so freaky. One of it is Toybox. Serious so happy lala land kinda songs. I still have my own list of classics. Childish ones will be the Tiny Toon Adventure 1990 song. It goes like,
~It's tiny, it's tooney, we're all the little looneys, it's tiny toon adventure and it's fun fun fun!! And now the show's begun!~
Maybe there's errors with my lyrics but who cares. I hum this song when i'm happy. Another one is by The Beatles - Yellow Submarine. Recently i keep playing I Write Sins But Not Tragedies by Panic! At the Disco in my itunes. I was surprised that i even like this (kind of) song which usually i'm not interested, but this particular song makes me feel panic listening to it. Must be the vocals or stg. Another one is The Fratellis- Whistle For The Choir, got this from Thyana's blog. Try PJ Harvey too.
Then i was introduced to Regina Spektor by another Albert(Yong). Not bad and British again. Oh and Good Charlotte- Keep Your Hands Off My Girl sounds very British Rock. I guess British rock is the trend now. I still like some of Bjork tunes despite her horrible dressing. My brother was a big fan of Bjork and started feeding me with her songs since standard 3 or 4. It was hard to accept at first because her songs were all so WEIRD to me at that time. Then i started liking it eventhough i had no idea what on earth she was singing.
So you can send me any of yr favourite songs. I don't mind.
Anyway, i am suppose to bathe (notice the "e" sarah kow? i will always remember to type bathe thanks to you.) and then out for a drink with shi jin but i am too lazy but i haveeeeee toooo gooo...he's coming.
Lastly....
Fyi, i dislike my fringe. What was i thinking? People said i look mature. Another word "old". So i had this crazeeee idea to cut my fringe short just to look a lil younger and i over did it. Now i look too kiddish and this is not Erinn Wan Zhu-Jinn at all!! I feel stupid looking at myself every morning infront of the mirror. I always like long fringe. It's cool. This is too short and silly. Sigh... Mom laughed. Dad too. I'm waiting for magic to happen. Since i look cute so might as well i make the best of this cute look and be cute for a few weeks.
Got to run! Bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger ItuAnjingBetina said...

Toybox rox!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home