Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Done.

Happy Belated Birthday Rathyana!!
I'm sorry that you have to celebrate it in a computer lab. Nevermine!! Zhu-jinn is free now and got lotsa time to hunt yr pressiesssss....I always delay. Sorry. You're understanding, i know that. =P


My final crit is over. 7 designers will determine whether Erinn Wan Zhu-Jinn pass or fail.


"I feel your design but something's missing."


"I find it boring. It's not Bernard Chandran enough."


"I like your presentation boards. Very neat and clear."


"I like your handrawn perspectives but it's not enough. I want more."


Ah FUCK!

It's over and i can't cry about it. Even if i fail then i fail. Think positive.

Got myself a good sleep. Slept 17 hours the first day of holiday. 11 hours today. Wonderful. I lost weight and my eyes are swollen due to lack of sleep for weeks. 2 hours of sleep each day isn't good. Not sleeping for 4 days straight for the last few days to final is alot worst. I don't dare to sleep actually because i know i will sleep like the dead and never wake up. So coffee is my saviour instead of god. My face was like "grey" when i looked into the mirror. Horrifying.

Anyway... i wanna pamper myself with a new bag. Nine West. I want 2 of their bags. One, asking my brother to get for me since i can't find it here. Another one, either the black or the blue tote. Only i know what i'm talking about. Gahaha! I need someone to help me decide! Really need someone. Shi Jin can't handle the pressure i assume.

I chuck all the pics into few layouts for Gene's birthday party pics. We took loads of pics with his cam and deleted alot too i think. I forgot how much i miss camwhoring.
















































Can't wait to shop this Saturday and eat steak and ice cream and sandwich. I'm thinking of sandwich now. Excellent photography lighting in my head.
*click the pics for better viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home