Sunday, March 04, 2007

Update

My Valentine was a BLAST!! I really don't know how to express my joy for that day. I had to work till 10pm and Shi Jin waited for me to get out from work and lavish me with gifts. I can tell you spend a fortune Shi Jin... Got me a very beautiful necklace from Axezz, Ferrero Rocher chocs, a small cute cup, a Converse cap and a sexy tong. I love all of it!! The most important thing is spending it with you and thank you so much for eveything! Everything. We seldom argue now. I can't remember when we argued actually. I think we have grew to love each other even more and cherish each moment we spend together. I hate to say this but we are so cute and loving together!! ><

So I had a Prosperous Chinese New Year. Ang Paos this year increased (surprise surprise) and i also receive a huge ang pao from my Daddy boo worth RM 1500 because he won the lottery. He bought my birth certificate no. and BAM!! Hoho! Wonderful. Saving it for rainy days. Chinese New Year pics later if i'm hardworking enough to compress the photo size.

Been really busy with my project. My secret to lose weight is still the same. It works but very unhealthy. I gained 2 kgs last semester break because i kept eating biscuits and "kuih kapit" every night. I lost 3 kgs in no time just by working too hard and not getting sleep. No i don't weigh myself often. Just so happen when i visited the clinique last week, I found out i weigh 46.5 kg. The kuih kapit tin must come back into my room. This method works better than those diet pills and sauna solution. Hahaha! Go pay RM4000 and lose those fats la if you want to look like a stereotype skinny chinese girl. Like Thyana once said, "They all look alike la."

Last 2 days, Catherine parents had been fattening me up by serving me awesome Fook Chow food when i overnight at her beautiful home in Sitiawan. Fried butter oyster, "yee piew", expensive steam cod fish, home cook shark fin soup, bird nest (thick and yummy) and other Sitiawan famous treats. Thank you for your hospitality. Her dad was so kind to take us rounding all over to look for material samples for our boutique cafe design. It was a fun experience in small town Sitiawan.
______________________________________________________

Sue-li has gone to Melbourne. Missing her so much. This kind, innocent, down-to-earth, cute and cheerful lady has been my very good friend since form 2. Thank goodness i got to spend some time with her before her flight. I'm sorry i had to work on that day. But she's not going there for long. Yippee! I hope she make the best of that 8 months there. Thyana has implant the "Oh so wonderful Melbourne" in my brain till I can actually imagine myself shopping and eating there. Fuck the racism there though but who cares.

I always don't understand why ppl like to disturb/backstab Phoebe when they don't even know her well. It really sucks. She has opened me up to the world of childish-jealous-pathetic bitches and bastards. I seriously don't understand why she's always get picked on, always being misunderstood and I don't know why does it fucking irritates me so much. Gosh! How pathetic can this ppl be?
_________________________

Oh and those who have problems with blackheads and whiteheads...it's a must to try out Cellnique Pro Sebum gel. The results were awesome i tell you! My skin texture inproved alot after 3 days and the blackheads and whiteheads are visibly reduced in 10 days. Just like the product promised. =) Big thanks to Eugene girl for recommending me this product. *big smile*

Break time's over...Gotta work on my menu design. I'm sick with photoshop. Only newbies get hooked up with it. I'm assuming they wanna look artsy or designer-ish. Just assuming. Maybe i'm wrong.

My baby's chunted photo artwork for Photography assignment. I like it very much because it's sad and creepy at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home