Sunday, April 01, 2007

All alone.

So they left at 4am. Now i'm so hungry and i wanna eat but i'm just too lazy to get my ass out to buy food. There's nothing to cook i think. But just now...i went to the fridge to see what's in it, i found out that they bought me 5 bars of chocs and 4 quarts of Baskin Robbins ice cream because yday they had 31% discount.This is so awesome because they ordered lotsa Jamoca Almond Fudge for me. Yeeehehehe!! Now i can walk around at home in my undies just like how i used to in highschool. Seems fun to be alone but some how misses them though it's only for 8 or 9 days. I'll be cooking pasta tonight = buy chicken at tesco. I must do work. Musn't be lazy. Musn't.
Yesterday was tiring. Was at Eugene's birthday party and i was hyper due to coffee and ice cream effect. Made alot of childish noises and expressions. I'm sorry but i just can't believe i'm 21 this year. I am still used to saying "i'm 19". Camwhored alot with Zyenn, Gene and Shi Jin. Shi Jin likes to do horny poses. Got back at 2.30 am. Dad woke up and talked to me about bank statements and cheque stuff that i have to do on Monday.

borreeeddd....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home