Friday, March 30, 2007

The THUMB

My thumb is fully recovered. Haha! You guys must be wondering what happen to my thumb.

You see, the skin at my thumb joint is thick simply because the way i hold the pen makes the skin there thicker laaa. So i love to peel the skin last time- during lessons in school, watching tv, in the car and etc. I peel the epidermis and then the dermis till it bleeds yet i still continue peeling and sometimes i poke it with a sharp object or my nails just so i could feel the pain. Even when i bend my thumb..it hurts badly but i just like it. It's addictive. This habit stopped when i was in college. But... few weeks ago, i don't know how this habit came back...Oh how i miss the pain but i had to stop because Shi Jin is grossed out with this weird thumb thing. So i stopped and...

Now i would like to make an announcement to myself & Shi Jin that... my thumb has recovered. Thank you.

I have pictures of the "wound" but...nvm la.. Just incase some of you are eating while reading this.

ps: this post was inspired by Zyenn.

Phoebe finally updated her new blog after soooo long. But i will not link it. The fewer people visit the better. Peace Phoebe. I got a external hard disk too thanks to Alvin. Next will be a handphone, mp3 player and hopefully a laptop. Don't think i'm getting Ipod. It's not worth paying for.

Shaleen!! Stop eating koala bears!! I know you secretly kill them for food. Haha!! crap la! Really miss you la. I wanna go back to the time where i sat with you in class and laugh till we get muscle cramps. My food provider!!

Eugene San birthday's coming... lalala... time to take another pic of the 3 of us. Alot of changes i think compare to our old pic of us. Just too bad i have to miss the birthday dinner because i'm working and will only be there after 9. Eating dinner all alone again.

Yes!! Gilmore Girls season 7! Albert White Bitch promise to dload it and burn into a dvd for me as a gift for helping him with voice over for his animation. Thank god yr Cool Bitch did not have sore throat...

Okie...i'm outta here. Tomorrow..material hunting for model making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home