Sunday, March 11, 2007

2nd Anniversary

March 8, 2007

I saw this beautiful coming. I took a day off from work so I could spend time with YOU. I know ever since I started working part time, we did not went dating or catch a movie like we used to. So we decided on the 8th, we will go on a regular date. I was excited. So were you. It's like a first date or something. I don't know how to pen down how I felt but I think you know what I meant. We had lunch at TGI Friday, curled in the cinema watching Ghost Rider and how uncool and cheesy Mr. Blaze was. It was so funny! Then we skipped dinner because we're still full. We ordered 4 person portions of food at Fridays when it's only the two of us. We went to Cat Whiskers at Dmamansara Perdana and he bought a dress for me. Thank you for being so patient for helping me to carry all the clothes to the fitting room knowing that I won't buy because all kinda sucks. Bad cutting, bad design, bad workmenship...etc. The whole day was great Shi Jin.It was more than awesome to spend the whole day with you and thank you for making me feel so special,treating me so fantastically well, puts me first all the time, waiting hours for me just to have dinner with me, making sure everything's perfect when we go out and loving me for who I am. I'm so thankful to have you and I am 100% sure now that no other guy will treat me so well like you. Love you to bits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home