Thursday, March 29, 2007

Strawberry on a short cake.

Don't ask me about today's blog post title. I have no idea why i put that. All i know is that i'm soooo lazy to do my design work. Since i decided to laze around earlier, i dug out my letter boxes from my "secret hiding spot" and read some of the cards, letters, old love letters and postcards. I have 4 boxes of it and i just pick 2 to dig on. It was really sweet to look back at all these cards and stuff. Thyana was very creative back then (Now even better la because she's always getting distinction for her design workshop). She made very beautiful cards together with her very colourful handmade/handdrawn envelopes. We were happy lil primary school girls back then. Collecting Backstreet Boys posters, stickers, spending countless money on Smash Hits mags, listening to walkman during Geography lessons, dreaming of going to BSB concert, and etc. There's this card she gave me on my 12th Birthday, it has a poem which goes like this..

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
AJ is so cool,
And as funky as you!!!
"


















Killer la this poem. Hahaha!! Yes i used to like Alexander James from BSB. He's so sexy that time. =) Nick Carter too. And i will always remember your "Love, Peace + Chicken Grease". I do agree "Love, Love Always" bla bla.. is a lil boring. Rock Steady my friend. "Rock Steady" was adapted from No Doubt's album named Rock Steady year 2001 I think. So far... we only had one very tiny arguement and that also...stupid shit la that one. Can't even remember why.















These are some of the cards i received from cupcake Thyana. I love the Rose Dancer card she sent to me! Artsy la!
I will go to Melbourne. I want to. I am a loner in college la.... I actually don't have close friends. I don't even know why. (gosh, it sounds so depressing on cyber) I face problems like language, mind set, maturity level, interest, sarcasm level, lame jokes, etc. Or maybe i didn't try hard enough to communicate with friends around me instead i give excuses just to... Eh...what the hell am i talking?? Don't know la..aiks! Change topiccc

Oh! I love collecting colour pens and glitter tubes so i can make kick ass cards in school. No one can beat my fucking creative cards la i tell you! Fitri was my friendly competitor. I spent about 100 bucks on my very high quality stationery that i owned and i'm famous for my wicked huge pencil box. You can rare hamsters in there. Yahahaaaa..!! I just love stationery. Now not that huge anymore compare to stupid Roxy pencil boxes out there. Dislike Roxy!

Most of the cards i received are purple. Those who know me well. I just love Purple so much.
Besides Thyana's, I spotted Juliana, Director of Ikan Bilis and Joanna Mangkuk cards. Sailormoon fans they are. So is Ivy. Li Vee cards are very very vibrant! They looks so new eventhough it's years back.
This morning, my dad thought i am fagging because he saw lighters in my pencil box. The conversation was funny-weird and it goes stg like this:
***
Dad: Erinn, why do you have a lighter in your pencil box?
Erinn: I just have it la.
Dad: Why you wanna have a lighter in your pencil box? You have 2 some more.
Erinn: Because I like to play with it once in a while. I'm like a fly. I like light. *mom giggling*
Dad: You smoke is it? Too stress with work is it? You better don't smoke ar...
Erinn: Huh? No la... I'm not smoking don't worry. But i like to smell tobacco la. I got cig box in my room which i smell it once in a while. I got it from my guy friend. *shows dad the Malboro box*
Dad: Empty wan?
*both parents smelled the box and agrees with Erinn that it smells good*
Erinn: DUH! Because i don't smoke. Trust me la.
Dad: So you really not smoking?
Erinn: Noooo. When i'm stress, i eat alot and watch Gilmore Girls.
Dad: Okay. What you want to eat for breakfast?
Mom: What la you.. now only you know yr girl like to play with lighter?
Erinn: Maybe i should try smoking when you guys go China, leaving me home alone for 8 days. I should go clubbing, get myself high on alcohol and come back 5 am. Then horrr....Damn stress.. don't know what to eat. Eating alone some more... aiyoh...alone ar? So sad. Must smoke.
Dad: Don't smoke. And don't talk nonsense.
***
Sigh... wanna go to bed now. This post is so very random and whiny. Sorry if i offended anyone. Goodnight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! It does offend me.. reli hate u smoking and seriously please cut down your clubbing! and if I ever caught u smoking or getting high and stuffs I.. I dunno wat I will do to you..

p/s: u dun wanna know..

12:34 AM  
Blogger The Author said...

"I actually don't have close friends. I don't even know why. (gosh, it sounds so depressing on cyber) I face problems like language, mind set, maturity level, interest, sarcasm level, lame jokes, etc. Or maybe i didn't try hard enough to communicate with friends around me instead i give excuses just to..."

i damn terasa. cause i don't have a best friend or close friends too *shrugs* this is fcukin sad. but it's just...so hard to click together. i'm sure you know what i mean =/

4:18 PM  
Blogger 'sepet' penguin said...

Julie- i get what you mean but we'll survive i guess. don't terasa k? ehehe.. people change.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home