Saturday, November 25, 2006

Jonz Kelvin Lim Shi Jin is FUNNY!

HAHAhahaHAHAHahaha!

Yo.... both of us laughed so much today in mamak. Like small kiddos. There were lotsa poking, beating, struggling and many movements involved. We so don't look like we're dating but like really best friends acting like monkeys in public. The pigeon wings are darn small! I miss dressing up like a tom boy. I just feel so "Zhu-Jinn" when i'm in bermudas, t-shirt and flip flops. It's so comfortable....

We were telling each other what names we like. Chermaine, Charmain, Carmen, Kelvin, Celsius, Fahrenheit and other "unique" names. I'm so happy today. He made my evening happy.

Tommy (lecturer) made my daytime stressful. Like a lil mouse trap in a box filled with CO2. *wheezeee* Everyone got fucked. But it's good to work under pressure at times. York Peng was like "tiu" here and there, "tu lan", "chi bai", "lan ciao" and "niabe" after critic session. Chili padi la that boy.

k la... gtg. got class later. Goodnight!

ps: Thank you for yr encouraging email Thyana. *big big huggies* I received yr sms. Will reply yr mail soon!

Love you all!! Muakcs! Bye....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home