Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Transformers...autobots in disguise...

I have to express my excitement for Transformers before i barely breathe again and collapse!! I remember watching Transformers on weekends and then it shifted to weekdays on TV1 or TV2 in the evenings (if i remembered correctly) when i was my tiny self!! About 5 or 6 years old. We watched it together and oh how i love the sounds those autobots make when they transform. Eeeek!!! Each time i watch the movie trailer, i get the blood rush whenever i hear that sound!!! Thinking "that was AWESOME!". Transformers- "Robots in disguise" was the generation i clearly remembered. Now they called it Transformers- "Cybertron" but still remain the "robot in disguise" which i think they should because it's an awesome tagline. Awesome, awesome, awesome!! I wanna say that many many times till i doze off!! I'm not a super fan of Transformers or know all the autobots but i remembered...

Optimus Prime - The good leader of course.
Autobots Jazz - The one with the loud sound system.
Bumblebee - The yellow robot.
Megatron- The evil one.
Starscream - The evil aircraft.
Blackout- The evil chopper. My nephew destroyed the toy.

I have a thing for aircrafts/flying machines so i remebered getting excited when Megatron attacks because the presence of Starscream and Blackout gets me excited. Then my brother will say in cantonese "moi chou laaaaa..." (don't be noisy).

I still have the old Transformers toys lying in the store room. We weren't rich so for my parents to buy those collections for my brother was considered quite lucky. My mom wants to keep them as memories. Sweet.
Feeling better after expressing my huge excitement. =D Sigh.
Nights.

1 Comments:

Blogger ItuAnjingBetina said...

OMG you remember the names. I only remember optimus prime... And I was the one playing transformer toys everyday when I was young..

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home