Saturday, June 09, 2007

Just finished watching Veronica Mars

My rabbit likes nibbling my fingers and she's always doing the hop in the air to express that she's happy. According to my colleague it's called the "Binkin" hop (no idea how to spell). It's so cute to see her hop fast then drifts and spins round because the floor is slippery. Then she kept doing that happy hop... OMG it's just so adorable. To see her cleaning herself, wiping her face and ears with her small small paws, melts my heart. She's 3 months old already and it's time for grooming. Oh! And seeing her falling asleep is just so adorable because her head will just go south and bang the cage then she'll get scared/shocked. So stupid in a way.

ps: i do whack her tushy if she's naughty.

Having a lunch date tomorrow with Shawn and Sharon. It's been a while since we've met. These two i can really talk to for more than 3 hours at Starbucks. Wonderful people with brains and i miss them alot. They totally can catch up with my randomness and the way i think and question about stuff.

I wish that pathetic fat girl with bad fashion and make up skills stops bothering me and leaves me alone. I'm too nice for too long. Some thinks i'm a mean person but most of my friend thinks i'm too nice with bitches. But luckily i don't have much trouble with girls. Only one or two and it was them who started all the nonsenses. I came from an all girl school but i get along very well with females. I have no idea why this generation of girls just love nonsense girl fights. It's so "gangsterish". Now i'm just acting all worked up and doing the "i had enough! i'm cutting you out of my life." attitude but the next minute, i'll cool off n then change my mind.
I'm too sweet to do horrible things. Aww... *blink blink*


FARTS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home