Monday, January 17, 2011

Money can't buy you class

I've been travelling to and fro from Manchester to Malaysia quite often or I can say I've been travelling quite a lot in this past 2 years especially with Emirates Airline. Just by looking at the conditions of the plane tell a lot about the 'people'. When the aircraft lands in Dubai Airport, while disembarking the plane dragging your mini luggage, just take a look at the seats and floor especially in the business and first class. You'll be amazed how dirty and untidy is looks -- like rats nesting in there for 7 hours. Maybe a rat's nest is even tidier than this. The toilets are also dirty most of the time with crumpled tissues and paper cups every where. Hey why throw into the bin when you can leave it on the counter top? Ironically the economy class looks way cleaner than the first and business class seats. I don't see this untidiness when I flew to Germany, Japan or Melbourne. Just to Dubai. What does this tell you? It tells me that most (not all) of them are just barbarians with a lot of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home