Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I have all the time in the world now...

Yes. I've submitted my finals last Friday and now i'm just enjoying my freetime doing nothing. I'm gonna catch up on sleep, take long showers and laze around till i go back to Malaysia. So while cleaning up and rearranging all my files in my computer, i took time to go through old pictures and decided to post some random pics.














Taken during Hazel and Fitri's Graduation Day at UM. I used to be the shortest among them. Rathyana was the tallest but she's not in this picture. Look at me now. When we were 12 or 13 years old Joanna used to mention, "Haha! Jinn i'm taller than you." Wakwakwak...
















A house party at Phedon's place; they are dancing La Macarena. Haha! I couldn't stop laughing.



















Oops!
















A mouse? A rabbit? ??




















This jar of simple yummy choc spread that fatten me up. I share a love/hate relationship with Nutella now.
















As you all Malaysians know, this is a dessert shop; i do like going there occasionally. BUT I find their logo happened to look like a penis. MELLOW FELLOW o.O aaaAHAHAHAHAHA!!




















Yummy Mellow Fellow.



Okay, i have not patience when it comes to uploading pictures. Gonna continue watch the Ellen Degeneres Show. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home